January 29, 2008 3:21 PM
Cell Phone no-no's
What you should NEVER, EVER do:
- Never answer your phone and carry on a conversation in the library. It's going to bother at least one person near you.
- NEVER leave your phone on "ring" during class. Turn off your phone, put it on silent, or put it on vibrate
- Do not ever use your phone in a computer lab. Most have it posted on the wall as a no cell zone, but all expect you to know not to use one.
- Never answer a phone during office hours. Just a bad idea. Terribly disrespectful.
- Please do watch where you're walking when you're talking on your cell phone. It's no fun getting trapped behind cell-phone-talking, slow-walking, hand-gesturing oblivious folks on your way to class.
- Please don't have a loud and obnoxious ring tone, in case you accidentally forget to turn off your cell phone in class.
There are currently no comments.
Post a Comment