January 19, 2009 6:24 PM
Yay for new semester! (and new president!)
Here's some reasons to be excited of another semester of college life at Berkeley
1) See friends again and share stories about winter break.
2) Some of us will miss our parent's cooking, but I do miss Berkeley food! (Though I feel sorry for those who have to deal with dorm food again. Also, hopefully some of you folks who have kitchen learned some recipes during the break =P )
3) Exercise. I like walking. I've been sitting almost my whole break playing video games, it's sickening!! Now I can also play tennis more often since my schedule is not as hectic as last semester.
4) Do something productive like internships or simply doing homework.
5) I usually don't read by myself, now I'll be forced to learn something!
7) Meet new people ( but I think I have to go over facebook and review my friends' names. )
8) And whatever else may happen
Good luck and have a fun semester everyone!
There are currently no comments.
Post a Comment