- Find out about graduate school at the Applying to Graduate School Panel TOMORROW (October 5)
- Come to the CNR Homecoming Picnic
- Get ready for your Tele-BEARS appointment
Did you know advisors post important dates and content on CalCentral? Have you logged into your CalCentral account yet? Go to https://calcentral.berkeley.edu/ and check it out!
Find out about graduate school at the Applying to Graduate School Panel TOMORROW (October 5)
Wednesday, October 5th
5-6pm, 260 Mulford
Donít miss outóCNR faculty, grad students, and advisors will answer your questions.
What kind of programs are out there?
How do I find funding?
What will make me a strong candidate?
Seniors planning to apply should attend, but itís never too early to start thinking about so all students are encouraged to come! Speakers will address both science & social sciences programs. Refreshments will be provided!
The Career Center is hosting a Graduate School Fair October 4-6th, visit https://career.berkeley.edu/Fairs/Fairs.stm for more info.
Come to the CNR Homecoming Picnic!
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Giannini Hall Ė outside on the lawn
Beginning at Noon, the CNR Alumni Association is hosting its third-annual CNR Homecoming Picnic. This event is for CNR alumni, parents, friends, faculty, and students. Make plans to attend and enjoy great company and delicious food!
RSVP for the CNR Homecoming 2011 Picnic at http://nature.berkeley.edu/site/rsvp.php
Get ready for your Tele-BEARS appointment!
Tele-Bears advising for Spring 2012 has begun and appointments are now available! The spring schedule is posted at http://schedule.berkeley.edu. Phase I appointments begin October 17. You can view your Phase I and II appointment times on Bear Facts.
- All CNR students must meet with their advisor to obtain their advisor code (AC). No ACs will be distributed by phone, email, or without an appointment.
- Schedule your appointment early. Do not wait until the last minute to schedule an appointment, as there may not be any available before your Phase I appointment.
- Arrive to your appointment prepared. You need to bring a completed Tele-BEARS form and any questions that you may have. You can pick up a copy of the Tele-BEARS form from the CNR office (260 Mulford) or print one out online at http://nature.berkeley.edu/site/req_forms.php
- Arrive to your appointment on time. If you arrive late and are unprepared, you may be prompted to schedule another appointment, as most appointments are scheduled back-to-back.
- Please refrain from cancelling and rescheduling appointments. When you make an appointment and cancel, you are take up a time slot that another student could have used. We may cancel your appointment if you reschedule more than one or two times to allow other students to have a chance to sign up for one.
Schedule Planning Resources:
- Online Schedule of Classes: http://schedule.berkeley.edu
- Course Catalog: http://catalog.berkeley.edu
- 7-course Breadth: http://ls-advise.berkeley.edu/requirement/7breadth.html
- CNR Major Requirements: http://nature.berkeley.edu/site/majors.php