October 3, 2006 2:26 PM
Need more time?
Have you ever woke up on a Sunday morning and wished that your freedom Friday was just about to begin? What if you utilize those last 24 hours as 72 hours, would your weekend come back again? Sometimes…
Here comes the importance of time management~
I found these tips useful
1. While studying, minimize the amount of online chatting time. Better to turn off your Instant messengers unless you need to discuss online ( Yahoo! MSN. AIM. ICQ. Skype…)
2. If you have an hour break in between class and have nothing to do, chill or study in library.
3. It’s good to have dinner with friends, but on a weekday or midterm season, limit down the eating time.
4. Keep track of your daily cell phone minutes. Talk less. Think about what you are going to do more.
5. Keep a planer! List out everything you want to do!
6. Reward yourself with some “fun time” after serious studying. However, limit the relaxing time and always count in the time you need to drag yourself back to the state of concentrating again.
7. Study with a friend is always good. But don’t talk too much.
I recommend going over your notes after class even you think you got everything in lecture. Most of the time, I study in library without my laptop so I don’t chat online. I carry around a planer, in which I list out everything I plan to do, and I cross each item out as I finish them. Listing out a schedule is always good, however, you must be realistic. Think about the time you have in a day and the most important item on your list!
There are currently no comments.
Post a Comment