January 30, 2007 11:58 AM
A New Year, New Semester
Welcome back everyone! It is not in my habit to make a New Year's resolution, but I do have a few things in mind I want to do for this year:
1. Take the MCAT! This is the most stressful thing on my mind right now, and I have been pushing it later and later in my schedule. First it was April, then it was June, and now I'm thinking of taking it in August, because I don't feel I'm ready yet!
2. Read some fun books! Ever since I've came to Cal, I haven't read one single book that isn't for one of my classes (although I do enjoy the ones I read in class). My favorite ones are about vampires :o)
3. Keep up with class reading! This is something I feel is so easy to put off, because unless you're being quizzed on reading every week, you don't feel the compulsion to keep up with reading. No more night-before-cramming!
4. Play the piano! I have become extremely, utterly rusty with this. As I type this, I can just imagine how much my fingers will shake when I try to press the keys down. I want to be able to play Clair de lune smoothly!
5. Eat more healthily. Last semester, too many days I have had only one meal a day with candy to satiate me in between classes. I believe this has affected my energy and lifestyle, and if I eat at least two meals a day, I will feel much better!
That's all for now :o)
There are currently no comments.
Post a Comment