October 28, 2008 12:30 PM
Mid-semester Recap and Recoup
Mid-semester recap and recoup
Few things I learned or have been reminded of this semester:
10. 13 units can still feel like 18. It depends on what classes you’re taking.
9. The key to getting a bike on Craigslist is to make the search list your homepage and refresh it every so often (try every minute). That and the seller will wonder why you called the minute he/she made their post. First thing they’ll say to you is…Wow.
8. There is a parking lot near the Big C. Don’t ask me how to get there! And don’t even attempt to have food be delivered there either.
7. The Earth best resembles a geoid. And you all thought it was a sphere….
6. Lucky Charms is an awesome breakfast cereal! Next to Berry Kix and Raisin Bran.
5. I’m through studying up late at night! Mmmm…sleeeeep! -_-
4. Pressure = Force per unit area….undoubtedly so during midterm season.
3. Feeling bummed about midterms and studying? Then make yourself a glass of Ovaltine!
2. If you find yourself working too hard and stressed from all the studying, remind yourself to take a break, get some rest, some fresh air. It helps a great deal. ”Work to live, not live to work.” You know what I’m talking about?
1. We have about 6.5 weeks left of school. Buckle down. Keep your head up. Take charge. =)
A reminder that the pass/not pass deadline is this Friday, October 31st.
p.s. Go out and vote on November 4th!
“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
There are currently no comments.
Post a Comment