OUTLINE OF MAIN PROGRAM
Late Afternoon Discussion Workshops (4 concurrent sessions)
Monday August 5 4:00-5:30 pm
Tuesday August 6 4:00-5:30 pm
Thursday August 8 4:00-5:30 pm
- Can mycorrhizae be parasitic? Re-addressing our definition of
mycorrhiza: structure vs function.
- Discussion leaders: Nancy Johnson, Jim Graham, and Andrew Smith
- LeConte 1
- Mycorrhiza associated bacteria
- Discussion leader: Jean Garbaye
- LeConte 4
- Current applications of mycorrhizae in forestry, agriculture
and restoration/reclamation: problems and solutions.
- Discussion leaders: E. Cordell, B.L. Jalali, and D. J. Bagaraj
- Birge 50
- Culturing VAM fungi - why have we failed?
- Discussion leader: Roger Koide
- LeConte 3
Last updated: Tuesday July 30 1996