Below are some recent publications from Kremen Lab:
- Small-scale restoration in intensive agricultural landscapes supports more specialized and less mobile pollinator species
2015. Journal of Applied Ecology (online): doi: 10.1111/1365-2664.12418
- Systems integration for global sustainability
2015. Science, 347 (6225): 963
- Pollination services from field-scale agricultural diversification may be context-dependent
2015. Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Environment, 207: 17-25.
- Diversification Practices Reduce Organic to Conventional Yield Gap
2015. Proc. R. Soc. B 282: 20141396
- Interacting effects of pollination, water, and nutrients on fruit tree performance.
2014. In press. Plant Biology