Below are some recent publications from Kremen Lab:
- Comanaging fresh produce for nature conservation and food safety
2015. Proceedings National Academy of Sciences.
- Reframing the land-sparing/land-sharing debate for biodiversity conservation
2015. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Online Version.
- Functional traits in agriculture: agrobiodiversity and ecosystem services
2015. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. Online Only.
- Delivery of crop pollination services is an insufficient argument for wild pollinator conservation
2015. Nature Communications, 6: 7404-7422
- Bumble bees selectively use native and exotic species to maintain nutritional intake across highly variable and invaded local floral resource pools
2015. Ecological Entomology, 40: 471-478.