Below are some recent publications from Kremen Lab:
- Functional traits in agriculture: agrobiodiversity and ecosystem services
2015. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. Online Only.
- Delivery of crop pollination services is an insufficient argument for wild pollinator conservation
2015. Nature Communications, 6: 7404-7422
- Bumble bees selectively use native and exotic species to maintain nutritional intake across highly variable and invaded local floral resource pools
2015. Ecological Entomology, 40: 471-478.
- Small-scale restoration in intensive agricultural landscapes supports more specialized and less mobile pollinator species
2015. Journal of Applied Ecology 52: 602-610.
- Diversification Practices Reduce Organic to Conventional Yield Gap
2015. Proc. R. Soc. B 282: 20141396