Below are some recent publications from Kremen Lab:
- On-farm habitat restoration counters biotic homogenization in intensively managed agriculture
- Comanaging fresh produce for nature conservation and food safety
2015. Proceedings National Academy of Sciences.
- Reframing the land-sparing/land-sharing debate for biodiversity conservation
2015. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Online Version.
- Functional traits in agriculture: agrobiodiversity and ecosystem services
2015. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. Online Only.
- Delivery of crop pollination services is an insufficient argument for wild pollinator conservation
2015. Nature Communications, 6: 7404-7422