Below are some recent publications from Kremen Lab:
- From research to action: enhancing crop yield through wild pollinators. Frontiers in Ecology
2014. Frontiers in Ecology, 12(8): 439-447
- Neotropical agriculture reduces phylogenetic diversity and favors closely related birds
2014. Science, 345(6202): 1343-1346
- Species abundance, not diet breadth, drives the persistence of the most linked pollinators as plant-pollinator networks disassemble
2014. American Naturalist, 183: 600-611.
- Competitive impacts of an invasive nectar thief on plant-pollinator mutualisms
2014, Ecology, 95(6): 1622-1632
- Hedgerows enhance beneficial insects on adjacent tomato fields in an intensive agricultural landscape
2014, In Press. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment.