The College of Natural Resources Citation is CNR's highest award, honoring individuals, couples, groups or organizations such as donors, volunteers, alumni, advisory board members, or friends of the College who have made extraordinary contributions to the CNR community.
Recipients are honored for their extraordinary commitment of time, sharing their expertise, advocacy and outreach, and/or private support to the College, its students, and its programs. The Citation recognizes those who have made a significant impact and have demonstrated an exceptional commitment the mission of the College.
In 2007, the award was bestowed upon Jim Lugg and Professor David Zilberman.
Criteria For Nominations:
- Nominations must be received by Friday, March 14, 2008.
- Nominating letters must include statements of the nominee’s general background and specific contributions to the College.
- Each nomination letter or supporting letter should be no more than three pages.
- Nominations can include multiple letters for the same nominee, or one lead nominator letter who solicits supporting letters from colleagues that add substance to the nominations.
- Nominations submitted last year may be considered. Nominators from last year can resubmit additional information to nominations submitted in the previous year.
Submit nominations to:
UC Berkeley - CNR Dean’s Office
101 Giannini Hall #3100
Berkeley, CA. 94720-3100