California Forever: The Future of Our State Parks. Film screening and panel discussion
- Michael Pollan, Karen Ross, Ken Cook, Ken Hecht, Gordon Rausser (moderator), 2012.
The U.S. Farm Bill: What’s at Stake?
- Bill McKibben, 2011.
Global and Local: Dispatches from the Climate Fight
- Chris Johns, 2010.
Water: Our Thirsty World
- Sally Jewell, 2009.
Can business be the solution and not the problem?
- Greg Moore, 2009.
Shared Places, Shared Purpose: Connecting Communities Through Conservation
- Marc L. Kesselman 2007.
Judging Forestry: Courts, the Constitution, Competence and Conservation
- Governor James Geringer 2007.
From the Farm to the Front Office: Sustainability with a Sense of Place
- Forest Service Chief Dale Bosworth 2006. In the Spirit of Earth Day: Connecting People to the Land
- Janine Benyus 2006.
Biomimicry: Innovation Inspired by Nature
- Forest Service Chief Dale Bosworth 2003.
National Forest Management: Great Issues and Great Diversions
- Mike Dombeck. 2001. The BIG TEN Public Land Conservation Challenges For a New Century: Where do we go from here?
- Carl Pope. 2000. Common Ground in the New Millennium.
- Thadis W. Box. 1995. Private Property Rights and Sustainable Rangeland Use.
- Susanna Hecht. 1993. Of Fates, Forests and Futures: Myths, Epistemes, and Policy in Tropical Conservation.
- Jack Ward Thomas. 1992. Forest Management Approaches on the Public's Lands: Turmoil and Transition.
- Anne H. Ehrlich and Paul R. Ehrlich. 1991. Peace Will Give Us a Chance.
- Henry J. Vaux. 1989. California Wildland Conservation: Unities and Conflicts.
- Esther Gulick, Catherine Kerr, and Sylvia McLaughlin. 1988. Saving San Francisco Bay: Past, Present, and Future.
- Marion Clawson. 1987. Achieving Agreement on Natural Resource Use.
- Norman Myers. 1986. Tackling Mass Extinction of Species: A Great Creative Challenge.
- Ellis B. Cowling. 1985. Pollutants in the Air and Acids in the Rain: Influences on our Natural Environment and a Challenge for Every Industrial Society.
- Michael Frome. 1984. The Twentieth Anniversary of the Wilderness Act: Still in Pursuit of the Promised Land.
- Hazel Henderson. 1982. Thinking Globally, Acting Locally: The Politics and Ethics of the Solar Age.
- David Brower. 1982. Conservation and National Security.
- Thomas L. Kimball. 1981. Wildlife: The Real Test of Environmental Quality.
- John R. McGuire. 1981. The Outlook for the National Forests.
- Robert Cahn. 1980. The Conservation Challenge of the Eighties.
- Kenneth F.S. King. 1979. The Utilization of Land in Developing Economies.
- Joseph L. Sax. 1978. Recreation Policy on the Federal Lands.
- Raymond F. Dasmann. 1976. The Threatened World of Nature.
- Ansel Adams. 1975. The Role of the artist in Conservation.
- Kai Curry-Lindahl. 1974. The Global Role of National Parks for the World of Tomorrow
- Barry Commoner. 1973. Ecology and Social Action.
- William T. Pecora. 1972. Geologic Base Line for Conservation Philosophy.
- Joseph L. Fisher. 1971. Conservation as Research, Policy, and Action.
- Rene Dubos. 1970. The Genius of the Place.
- Ian McHarg. 1969. Multiply and Subdue the Earth.
- Ian McTaggart Cowan. 1968. Wilderness-Concept, Function, and Management.
- Russel E. Train, 1967. The Role of Foundations & Universities in Conservation.
- Stephen H. Spurr. 1966. Wilderness Management.
- Harold G. Wilm. 1965. Patterns for Action: Water and Recreation Resources.
- E. Max Nicholson. 1964. Conservation and the Next Renaissance.
- Stewart L. Udall. 1963. The Conservation Challenge of the Sixties.
- Marston Bates. 1962. The Human Environment.
- Horace M. Albright. 1961. Great American Conservationists.