The Conservation and Resource Studies (CRS) major is an individualized interdisciplinary program designed for students interested in environmental issues and areas of interaction among natural resources, population, energy, technology, societal institutions and cultural values. Students draw on the course offerings of the entire campus and appropriate community resources in the development of individual programs of study.
- Environmental Problem Solving
- Introduction to Culture and Natural Resource Management
- The Biosphere
- Biology, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
Read about the CNR student experience in the Peer Advisor blog!
- How to stay stress free this spring semester!
- Externship deadline extended!
- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
- Ah, the Thrill of the RSF
- PAL Movie Night!
The Conservation and Resource Studies Student Organization is a support network of students majoring or minoring in CRS.