The Shibo Zhang Endowed Fund for Undergraduate Research
Learn more about Shibo Zhang and his legacy at the College of Natural Resources.
- Maya Mileck (Fall 2010) - Lemaux Lab, Genetics & Plant Biology
- Jenny Zhang (Spring 2011) - Buchanan Lab, Genetics & Plant Biology
- Chihiro Hirai (Fall 2011) - Wildermuth Lab, Microbial Biology
- Sangita Annamalai (Spring 2012) - Lemaux Lab, Molecular Environmental Biology
- Grady Pierroz (Fall 2013) - Specht Lab, Genetics & Plant Biology
- Stephanie Byun (Fall 2013) - Lemaux Lab, Nutritional Science: Physiology & Metabolism and Public Health
Support for SPUR »
Support undergraduate research opportunities within the College of Natural Resources.
The College of Natural Resources has some of the best and brightest undergraduate students in higher education today. But for many of them to realize their dreams, they need an opportunity to get into professor’s laboratories or participate in their projects. But for some this is simply a dream and not a reality.
When I lost one of my former senior researchers to a tragic accident, his family and I chose to use the money given in his memory by friends and colleagues to establish the Shibo Zhang Endowed Fund for Undergraduate Research. This was a fitting tribute to someone who considered it a privilege to work with undergraduates during the completion of his research projects.
— Peggy G. Lemaux