There are many ways to make an investment in the Rausser College of Natural Resources. We are happy to help you design a gift that meets your charitable goals.
Some of the many options include:
- Direct current-use gifts, which are vital as they can be put to work at the College immediately.
- Scholarship and fellowship funds, providing students of all backgrounds access to valuable resources and opportunities.
- Endowed chairs, enabling the College to invest in outstanding faculty as they work towards finding solutions to global issues.
- Capital project funds, earmarked for the construction and renovation of needed classrooms, laboratories and buildings.
- Planned giving, which can help you take full advantage of tax and other financial benefits.
If you would like to find out more, or would like assistance in designing a gift to suit your philanthropic interests, please contact: