We have a tree with fungi growing at the base of the trunk. What should we do?

You may want to hire a tree care professional and have them submit portions of the fruiting bodies growing at the base of the tree for analysis. For information on how to send in a sample, go to www.wooddecay.org. The sample must be sent in with a completed submission form and a signed donation letter (forms available at www.wooddecay.org) as well as a check made out to UC Regents (analysis cost is $100 per sample).

Please click here if this helped you.
1 person found this helpful.

Category: General Tree Care
Tags: , , , , , ,

← TreeFAQs – Tree Health Answers & Questions – pre 6/2017 format

Comment Policy: All comments and questions are held for review before posting to our FAQ.

Ask a Question or Leave a Comment