- On-farm habitat restoration counters biotic homogenization in intensively managed agriculture
2015. Global Change Biology.
- Habitat restoration promotes pollinator persistence and colonization in intensively-managed agriculture
2015. Ecological Applications, 25:1557–1565.
- Comanaging fresh produce for nature conservation and food safety
2015. Proceedings National Academy of Sciences.
- Reframing the land-sparing/land-sharing debate for biodiversity conservation
2015. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Online Version.
- Functional traits in agriculture: agrobiodiversity and ecosystem services
2015. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. Online Only.
- Delivery of crop pollination services is an insufficient argument for wild pollinator conservation
2015. Nature Communications, 6: 7404-7422
- Bumble bees selectively use native and exotic species to maintain nutritional intake across highly variable and invaded local floral resource pools
2015. Ecological Entomology, 40: 471-478.
- Small-scale restoration in intensive agricultural landscapes supports more specialized and less mobile pollinator species
2015. Journal of Applied Ecology 52: 602-610.
- Systems integration for global sustainability
2015. Science, 347 (6225): 963
- Pollination services from field-scale agricultural diversification may be context-dependent
2015. Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Environment, 207: 17-25.