- Ecosystem service science and the way forward for conservation
2007. Conservation Biology 21:1383-1384.
- Bee foraging ranges and their relationships to body size
2007. Oecologia 153:589-596
- The Ecosystem Service Controversy: Is There Sufficient Evidence for a “Pollination Paradox”?
2007. GAIA 16:215 – 221
- Importance of crop pollinators in changing landscapes for world crops
2007. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series B-Biological Sciences, 274: 303-313.
- Pollination and other ecosystem services produced by mobile organisms: a conceptual framework for the effects of land-use change
2007. Ecological Letters, 10: 299-314
- Resource distributions among habitats determine solitary bee offspring production in a mosaic landscape
2007. Ecological Applications 17:910-921
- Native bees provide insurance against ongoing honey bee losses
2007. Ecology Letters, 10: 1105-1113
- Effect of human disturbance on bee communities in a forested ecosystem
2007. Conservation Biology, 21: 213-223.
- Ecosystem services and dis-services to agriculture
2007. Ecological Economics, 64 (2): 253-260
- Status of Pollinators in North America
2007. National Academy Press, Washington D.C.