- Climate change adaptation for conservation in Madagascar
2008. Biology Letters 4: 590-594.
- A method for quantifying biodiversity loss and its application to a 50-year record of deforestation across Madagascar
2008. Conservation Letters 1:173-181
- Conservation with Caveats: Response
2008. Science 321:340-342
- Inadequate assessment of the ecosystem service rationale for conservation: a reply to Ghazoul
2008. Conservation Biology. 22:795-798
- Aligning conservation priorities across taxa in Madagascar with high-resolution planning tools
2008. Science 320:222-225
- Landscape effects on crop pollination services: are there general patterns?
2008. Ecology Letters 11:499-515.
- Wild bee pollinators provide the majority of crop visitation across land-use gradients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
2008. Journal of Applied Ecology 45:793-802