- Ecosystem services in biologically diversified versus conventional farming systems: benefits, externalities, and trade-offs
2012. Ecology and Society 17(4): 40.
- Diversified farming systems: an agroecological, systems-based alternative to modern industrial agriculture
2012. Ecology and Society 17(4): 44
- Vulnerability of pollination ecosystem services to global climate change.
2012. Ecosystem Services and Climate Change. Timothy Seastedt and Kathryn Suding. Netherlands, Springer
- Pest control experiments show benefits of complexity at landscape and local scales.
2012. Ecological Applications. 22:1936-1948
- Rainforest Pharmacopeia in Madagascar Provides High Value for Current Local and Prospective Global Uses
2012. PLoS ONE 7(7): e41221
- Complementary habitat use by wild bees in agro-natural landscapes
2012. Ecological Applications, 22:1535–1546
- Landscape moderation of biodiversity patterns and processes – eight hypotheses
2012. Biological Reviews 87:661-685
- Comparison of Marine Spatial Planning Methods in Madagascar Demonstrates Value of Alternative Approaches
2012. PLoS ONE 7(2): e28969