- Interacting effects of pollination, water, and nutrients on fruit tree performance.
2014. In press. Plant Biology
- From research to action: enhancing crop yield through wild pollinators. Frontiers in Ecology
2014. Frontiers in Ecology, 12(8): 439-447
- Neotropical agriculture reduces phylogenetic diversity and favors closely related birds
2014. Science, 345(6202): 1343-1346
- Species abundance, not diet breadth, drives the persistence of the most linked pollinators as plant-pollinator networks disassemble
2014. American Naturalist, 183: 600-611.
- Competitive impacts of an invasive nectar thief on plant-pollinator mutualisms
2014, Ecology, 95(6): 1622-1632
- Hedgerows enhance beneficial insects on adjacent tomato fields in an intensive agricultural landscape
2014, In Press. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment.
- Evaluating nesting microhabitat for ground-nesting bees using emergence traps
2014. Basic and Applied Ecology, 181: 206-212
- Pollination and Plant Resources Change the Nutritional Quality of Almonds for Human Health
2014. PLoS ONE 9(2) e90082
- Pollinator Interactions with Yellow Starthistle (Centaurea solstitialis) across Urban, Agricultural, and Natural Landscapes
2014. PLoS One, 9: e86357
- Economic Valuation of Subsistence Harvest of Wildlife in Madagascar
2014. Conservation Biology, 00: 1-10