Academic Leave

For leaves 30 days or less please submit this online leave form.

Leaves longer than 30 days require approval from the Vice Provost.  Please fill out this leave form and submit to your department academic affairs analyst 30 days prior to the start date of your leave.

Approval of your leave is essential for UC travel insurance

For sabbatical leave, childbearing leave, family and medical leave, and active service modified duties please consult with your department academic affairs analyst.