- Kelly Iknayan and Sarah MacLean present at the inaugural AOS conference in Aug. 2017
- Recent lab publications in Current Biology, Global Change Biology, Ecosphere, Ecology and Society, Journal of Animal Ecology, and Journal of Applied Ecology
- Morelli et al. was top 1% of downloads from over 22,000 articles published in PLoS ONE in 2016
- Postdoctoral Researcher Eric Riddell joins lab fall 2017 to work on physiological-based models of geographic range with the Grinnell Resurvey
- Steve sabbaticals as a Fellow of the Wissenschaftkolleg zu Berlin (Fall 2016-Spring 2017)
We study conservation, behavior and population biology toward the goals of understanding the influence of climate change, managing endangered or commercially-valuable wildlife, or of understanding the factors shaping life histories to satisfy our curiosity about how nature works. Our research combines intensive field studies based on quantitative sampling with field or lab experimentation, and modeling. Recent work has been done in California, Venezuela, and Puerto Rico.