Yes, there are many excellent resources. Here are just a few.
- Living With Fire Webinar Series: https://www.firesafemarin.org/living-with-fire
- Harden Your Home Webinar by Alice Cantelow: https://www.oakhillfiresafe.org/harden-your-home-webinar-by-alice-cantelow
- Your Home and Wildfire. Choices that can make a difference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfbEcMeYFFA&feature=youtu.be
- Siding Fire Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4bnTV0wX5g&list=PLeL7SD8uUSoLaVFimUzcrZQC0pS4-TVCB
- Combustible Trim Burn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kav7P-nuba8&list=PLeL7SD8uUSoLaVFimUzcrZQC0pS4-TVCB&index=2
- Roof, Gutters, Siding, and Fencing Burn Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dttBw2FnYy4&list=PLeL7SD8uUSoLaVFimUzcrZQC0pS4-TVCB&index=3
- Decking Burn Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWhe1qA9B2g&list=PLeL7SD8uUSoLaVFimUzcrZQC0pS4-TVCB&index=4
- About Fire Retardant Gels: https://disastersafety.org/wildfire/about-fire-retardant-gels/
Are there videos or YouTubes I should watch to familiarize myself with problem areas on my home and ways to fire harden my home?