The Office of the Chancellor has announced the formation of the committee that will search and make recommendations for a new dean of the College of Natural Resources.
The committee will consult with the CNR community both for suggestions and views on candidates.
The members of the committee are:
- William Dietrich, Professor, Earth & Planetary Science (Committee Chair)
- Inez Fung, Professor, ESPM and Earth & Planetary Science
- Marc Hellerstein, Associate Professor, NST
- Maggi Kelly, Cooperative Extension Specialist and Adjunct Associate Professor, ESPM
- Randy Scheckman, Professor, Cell & Developmental Biology
- Lydia Sohn, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Brian Wright, Professor, ARE
- Dick Beahrs, Board Member, CNR Advisory Board
- Kathryn Moriarty Baldwin, Assistant Dean for Development & Public Information
- Elisabeth Rose Middleton, Graduate Student, ESPM