Adjunct NST prof honored by American Chemical Society
The award recognizes distinguished service to chemistry by women chemists, and was established in 1936 through a donation from Francis P. Garvan and has been supported by a fund set up at that time. The award was sponsored by W. R. Grace and Co. from 1979 to 1983. The Olin Corp.began sponsoring the award in 1984.
On overview of Dr. Theil's work can be found here.