Pre-Professional Pathways at CNR
There are many routes to a professional career - CNR's majors prepare you for
- medical school
- graduate school
and many more - check out Pre-Professional Programs for more information.
Sample Careers for CNR Graduates
CNR graduates have gone on to pursue exciting careers in a wide variety of areas.
Check out the Career Center's What Can I do with a Major in....? to find out more about where CNR grads are now.
The career snapshot for each major describes key skills to be gained, possible career pathways, highlights of where recent alumni are now, and internship and career resources.
All documents are PDFs
- Conservation and Resource Studies (CRS)
- Environmental Economics and Policy (EEP)
- Environmental Sciences (ES)
- Forestry and Natural Resources (FNR)
- Genetics and Plant Biology (GPB)
- Microbial Biology (MB)
- Molecular Environmental Biology (MEB)
- Molecular Toxicology (MT)
- Nutritional Sciences - Physiology & Metabolism (Metabolic Biology)
- Nutritional Sciences - Didactic Training Program in Dietetics (NS)