The College of Natural Resources includes UC Berkeley faculty, Cooperative Extension specialists, graduate students, and undergraduates working in a variety of research areas related to:
• Agriculture and agricultural economics
• Energy technologies and policy
• Environmental and climate-change science, policy, and ecology
• Fire science, safety, and policy
• Food safety, food supply, food additives
• Insects and wildlife biology
• Natural Resources: science, ecology, and conservation of water, soil, and energy.
• Obesity, childhood obesity, nutrition
• Plant and microbial biology, genetically modified organisms
• Sustainable energy, farming systems, natural resource management, etc.
For help locating CNR faculty experts or for other press inquiries, contact:
Ann Brody Guy
Kathryn Moriarty Baldwin
Assistant Dean of Development and Public Information
Public Information Representative
To share your news with the College, campus, and the world, contact Kathryn Moriarty-Baldwin, Assistant Dean of Public Information and College Relations, at 3-7741 or email@example.com.