The Berkeley Fund for Natural Resources
There is no time like the present to support ecological and economical sustainability.
That is what the faculty and students of The College of Natural Resources are focusing on today. There is a growing need for scientific leaders in the environmental fields to find solutions to the global problems we are currently facing today and those that we have yet to realize.
Gifts to the Berkeley Fund for Natural Resources provide the funds needed to educate tomorrow’s environmental leaders—the Dean’s top priorities at the College.
In recent years, the fund has supported:
- SPUR, Sponsored Projects for Undergraduate Research
- CNR-sponsored lectures such as a special lecture on biomimicry
- Furnishings for the Student Resource Center
- Scholarship funding for the Beahrs Environmental Leadership Program
- Faculty recruitment and retention
- The Berkeley Institute of the Environment
All gifts to CNR are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
CNR provides unique learning and research opportunities for its faculty and students.