- ENE,RES C180 / ENVECON C180 (Ecological Economics in Historical Context)
- CY PLAN 118AC (The Urban Community)
- ESPM 165 (International Rural Development Policy)
- ESPM 155 (Sociology of Natural Resources)
- ESPM 114 (Wildlife Ecology)
- ENE,RES 102 (Quantitative Aspects of Global Environmental Problems)
- ESPM C12 (Introduction to Environmental Studies)
What you love about CNR:
I love how students in CNR are truly following their passions - and eager to channel that energy towards making a more sustainable, beautiful, and equitable world. The professors are brilliant yet friendly, and CNR Advising actually cares about every student. This all helps make a community that is both diverse and cohesive, and proud to be in CNR.
- Environmental/sustainability student group organizing, cooking with friends, baking bread, hiking, SCUBA diving, camping, going on adventures.