An Undergraduate Home in Mulford Hall
The Rausser College Student Resource Center is a physical hub designed to foster academic, educational, and social activity and to provide a supportive environment for daily student life. The Resource Center is conveniently located within the College's Office of Instruction and Student Affairs, which is where students go to for all of their academic advising needs.
By providing a wide range of materials pertaining to major/minor and departmental program information, jobs and internships, and graduate programs, and also serving as a central location to hold various programs that support the College’s standards of education, the Resource Center exists to build community for students, staff, and faculty alike.
Students in the Student Resource Center
Hours and Location
Office of Instruction and Student Affairs - 260 Mulford Hall
- For advising hours see this drop-in calendar
Hours of operation generally adhere to the UCB academic calendar, including summer sessions.
Facilities and Amenities
(Available in-person, during a traditional semester)
Study Space and Lounge Area
- Large study tables and comfy couches are available in the lounge area for everyone to enjoy
- Course Reserve Materials and Reference Collection: We offer a large selection of books and videos that can help you with projects. We keep some professors’ course reserve materials on hand as well.
- Meeting Space: A number of student programs use the Student Resource Center as a meeting place. Find out about student groups at Rausser.
- Office Supplies: Paper cutter, hole puncher, stapler, etc.
- 10 Dell computers are available for use for Rausser students
- Printing – As a Rausser undergraduate student, you are provided with 10 pages of free printing every day. Current students should be able to log in to the computers using their CalCentral credentials. Recently declared students may need to see the front desk to set up their computer lab printing account.
Peer Advising Window
- Have a quick question about your major or classes? Stop by the Peer Advising Window (around the corner from the Front Desk) to chat with a PAL. For more information about our Rausser College PALs, visit their page here.
- During the COVID-19 campus closures, the PALs will be assisting our students remotely, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application must include: Receipts, estimates, or documentation of expenses.
Rausser College Event and Program Calendar
Want to know what’s going on at Rausser? Check out the online calendar to stay up-to-date with various programs and events.
Bulletin Boards: A wide range of information on everything available for students at Rausser, including Student Groups, internships & scholarships, study abroad, grad school info, various academic publications, etc.
Major/Minor Information Racks: Specific handouts pertaining to majors/minors at Rausser.
Publications Rack: Check out all the latest issues of the Rausser Forum and the College’s Breakthroughs magazine.