An Undergraduate Home in Mulford Hall
The CNR Student Resource Center is a physical hub designed to foster academic, educational, and social activity and to provide a supportive environment for daily student life. The Resource Center is conveniently located within the CNR Office of Instruction and Student Affairs, which is where students go to for all of their academic advising needs.
By providing a wide range of materials pertaining to major/minor and departmental program information, jobs and internships, and graduate programs, and also serving as a central location to hold various programs that support CNR’s standards of education, the Resource Center exists to build community for students, staff, and faculty alike.
Students in the Student Resource Center
Hours and Location
Office of Instruction and Student Affairs - 260 Mulford Hall
- General Office Hours: 8am - 5pm (Front desk is closed 12pm - 1pm for lunch)
- Adivsing Hours: 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm (Closed Wednesdays from 9am - 12pm for staff meetings)
Hours of operation generally adhere to the UCB academic calendar, including summer sessions.
Like us on Facebook for updates about what's going on in the Resource Center and how you can stay involved!
Facilities and Amenities
Study Space and Lounge Area
- Large study tables and comfy couches are available in the lounge area for everyone to enjoy
- Course Reserve Materials and Reference Collection: We offer a selection of books and videos that can help you with projects. We keep some professors’ course reserve materials on hand as well.
- Meeting Space: A number of student programs use the Student Resource Center as a meeting place. Find out about student groups at CNR.
- Office Supplies: Paper cutter, hole puncher, stapler, etc.
- 10 Dell computers are available for use for CNR students
- Printing – As a CNR undergraduate student, you are provided with 10 pages of free printing every day. To setup an account, please see the front desk assistant in 260 Mulford Hall.
Peer Advising Window
- Have a quick question about your major or classes? Stop by the Peer Advising Window (around the corner from the Front Desk) to chat with a PAL. For more information about our CNR PALs, visit their page here.
CNR Economic Hardship Fund (Medical and Graduate School)
- The Carroll Grant (formally known as "Discretionary Grant)" is available to Undergraduate EOP Students who are low-income and currently enrolled.
CNR Event and Program Calendar
Want to know what’s going on at CNR? Check out the online calendar to stay up-to-date with various programs and events.
Bulletin Boards: A wide range of information on everything available for students at CNR, including Student Groups, internships & scholarships, career info, grad school info, various academic publications, etc.
Major/Minor Information Racks: Specific handouts pertaining to majors/minors at CNR.
Publications Rack: Check out all the latest issues of the CNR Forum and CNR’s Breakthroughs magazine.