Rausser College of Natural Resources Spring 2023 Commencement
The Rausser College of Natural Resources will host the Spring 2023 Commencement on Sunday, May 14th, at 9am at the Hearst Greek Theatre. The Commencement ceremony will include graduate and undergraduate students from the following departments: Agricultural & Resource Economics, Environmental Science, Policy & Management, Nutritional Sciences & Toxciology, and Plant & Microbial Biology.
Undergraduate majors include:
- Conservation & Resource Studies
- Ecosystem Management & Forestry
- Environmental Economics & Policy
- Environmental Sciences
- Genetics & Plant Biology
- Microbial Biology
- Molecular Environmental Biology
- Nutritional Sciences - Dietetics
- Nutritional Sciences - Physiology & Metabolism
- Nutritional Sciences - Toxicology
- Society & Environment
The Energy & Resource Group will host a separate, intimate ceremony for their students on Friday, May 12th, at the Alumni House.
All Rausser students who graduated or will graduate in the following semesters are invited to participate:
- Summer 2022
- Fall 2022
- Spring 2023
- Summer 2023
- Fall 2023
Please review the links on the menu to the left for current ticketing and event information.