Interested in a career in transforming food systems? Come network with local leaders from across the food and agriculture sector. Speakers will share stories of how they built their job paths and offer insights into current trends in the field. The event will consist of a panel followed by a reception with ample time for networking—with refreshments from an innovative food business of course!
This event is intended for UC Berkeley students. Please register with your @berkeley.edu email address.
• Ben Chesler, Co-founder, Imperfect Produce
• Monica Cooper, Farm Advisor, Viticulture, UC Cooperative Extension Napa County
• Rebekah Moses, Sustainability and Agriculture Manager, Impossible Foods Inc.
• Justin Rausa, Principal Field Representative, Office of California Assemblymember Rob Bonta
• Daniella Sawaya, Community Engagement Manager, Kitchen Table Advisors
• Tiffany Tran, Senior Sustainability Analyst, Annie’s Homegrown, Inc.
• Moderated by Kris Madsen, Faculty Director, Berkeley Food Institute, and Associate Professor, Joint Medical Program and Public Health Nutrition, University of California, Berkeley
Refreshments by Aileen Suzara of Sariwa Kitchen.