About Poster Sessions
The Rausser College of Natural Resources Office of Instruction and Student Affairs sponsors two poster sessions each year (fall and spring) for undergraduates to present their research to the community. This is a great opportunity for you to:
- Gain communication and presentation skills
- Learn to summarize your research, an integral part of a scholarship
- Get recognition for your hard work on a research project
- Have the chance to discuss your project with others who share your interests
- Give the local community a chance to learn about the exciting research being done by you, a fabulous undergraduate
- Add another great experience to your professional resume
Important: Students completing a student-initiated SPUR project or participating in the travel grant this semester must participate.
Poster Session Guidelines for Participants
Designing a Poster
Posters can be created in several different ways, but many students prefer to use PowerPoint to design the poster. Here is a useful guide to creating a research poster, from concept to execution.
We also encourage students who are interested to record a voice-over or video presentation in PowerPoint to provide additional context or to better explain your research!
Printing a Poster
Information will be added later in the Fall of 2020.
Please contact Craig Crossley at email@example.com.