Each major has a different method of dealing with substitutions. Before you take any action, you should consult with your undergraduate staff advisor.
- Conservation and Resource Studies (CRS)
- Environmental Economics & Policy (EEP)
- Environmental Sciences (ES)
- Forestry and Natural Resources (FNR)
- Genetics and Plant Biology (GPB)
- Microbial Biology (MB)
- Molecular Environmental Biology (MEB)
- Molecular Toxicology (MT)
- Nutritional Sciences (NS)
- Society and Environment (SE)
CNR students get lab research experience.