By giving to one of Rausser College’s Annual Funds, you are supporting the most pressing needs of the College.
Rausser College Fund for Natural Resources
Gifts to the Rausser College Fund for Natural Resources enhance the student experience, equip students for their future careers, empower individuals from diverse backgrounds and interests, and embolden students to discover new realms of knowledge that will prove as enduring as your generous support.
The fund supports:
- Programs like Sponsored Projects for Undergraduate Research (SPUR), which provide students with opportunities to collaborate with faculty on research projects and gain valuable experience.
- Our signature advising program, which offers highly personalized support for undergraduates to work one-on-one with advisers.
- Summer internship grants that students who would otherwise lack the resources to gain real-life experience through internships that promote social equity.
- Student groups like the Students of Color Environmental Collective (SCEC), which provides mentorship opportunities and hosts community-building events.
- Faculty excellence—our faculty are among the world’s most published in peer-reviewed journals, most quoted in national media for their expertise and news-making research, and most honored by distinguished prizes and awards.
Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship Fund
By giving to our Endowed Scholarship Fund, you ensure that Rausser College continues to be a place where all scholars, regardless of financial background, can achieve excellence.
This fund provides need-based scholarships for Rausser College undergraduates. The awards will support meritorious students with demonstrated financial need, ensuring access and inclusion for all students.
This fund was established by members of the CNR Alumni Association in accordance with the association's mission to foster a spirit of philanthropy among alumni by facilitating connections that support the mission and vision of the college.