Researchers Max Auffhammer, Bill Collins, and Inez Fung on stage at the Cal Future Forum. (Photo credit: Anastasiia Sapon)
Last month, UC Berkeley and the Berkeley Lab partnered to present the Cal Future Forum, a day-long event highlighting the latest research findings of leading researchers who are developing solutions to the environmental challenges we face. Over a dozen prominent researchers provided a synopsis of the state of the planet, a better understanding of the challenges we face, and the solutions being developed at Berkeley—and being implemented globally.
Among the speakers were six faculty from the College of Natural Resources:
- Max Auffhamer, Agricultural & Resource Economics
- Justin Brashares, Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
- Inez Fung, Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
- Rosemary Gillespie, Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
- Dan Kammen, Energy & Resources Group
- Claire Kremen, Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
Videos of each of the day's talks are forthcoming. Read more in this article by the Berkeley Lab.