About the Rausser College of Natural Resources Undergraduate Peer Advising (PAL) Program
The Peer Advising Leadership (PAL) Program of Rausser College strives to offer personal insights and experiences to current & prospective RCNR students. Our PALs are trained in understanding & communicating our Major requirements, College policies, research opportunities, and more! The goal of these students is to offer peer advising to everyone - ranging from a first-semester Berkeley freshman to a last-semester senior!
PALs also engage with prospective, newly-admitted, and current students at yield events, enrichment programs, Rausser College tours, Cal Day, Commencement, and more! Their work is integral to the success of their fellow undergraduates and to the formation of our friendly Rausser College community.
If you wish to contact a peer advisor send them an email or connect via Zoom.
SPRING 2022 OFFICE HOURS for the Peer Advisors working our Virtual Front Desk will be coming soon!
Not sure if your question can be answered by a PAL? Check out this chart!
2021-2022 Winter Break Virtual Front Desk Schedule:
- December 3: Last day for Peer Advisors in the Virtual Front Desk until the Spring 2022 semester.
- December 6-10 (RRR week): Staff advisors will be in the Virtual Front Desk Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10am-12pm and 2-5pm; Wednesday 2-5pm.
- December 13-17 (Finals week): Staff advisors will be in the Virtual Front Desk Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10am-12pm
- December 20 - January 7: Virtual Front Desk closed, see your individual major advisor's schedule for their availability during this time.
- January 10-14: Staff advisors will be in the Virtual Front Desk Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10am-12pm
- January 17-18: Monday Closed for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, Tuesday 10am-12pm
Want to find out more about certain courses? Click here for a list of classes the PALs have taken!
(click name or photo for student bio)
Read more about our Wellness Program for the Rausser College of Natural Resources here!